Gran Canaria Airport Information
Gran Canaria Airport
Passengers every year
Flights every year
This is the essential platform dedicated to providing helpful information on all activities at Las Palmas Airport (LPA) in Gran Canaria. Here travellers on business or leisure can better plan their visit or holiday to Gran Canaria.
We provide the latest information on topics ranging from Airport Safety regarding Covid-19, Duty Free Allowance to Disability Assistance at the airport. Also, there is a live status of current Arrivals and Departures of flights at LPA airport. What about baggage allowances and getting through airport security? All these topics are discussed to better prepare the traveller with this essential information. Gran Canaria Airport maintains a high standard of excellence. It has implemented an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System, which is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited.
When leaving the airport there are a number of different transport options available from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria airport. There are a number of bus services that regularly operate in the major districts. Airport transfers are another option that many visitors avail of. Also, car hire is a cheap and independent way to travel on the island of Gran Canaria. There are car rental offices within the terminal building. We provide a car rental comparison search engine so visitors can get the best car hire deal.
Our guide also provides researched information on the main resorts all within a 30-60 minute drive from the airport. Along with this, there are helpful suggestions on the many hotels that can be enjoyed during a visit to Gran Canaria.
LPA Gran Canaria Airport is the authoritative website for everything at LPA Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
At the airport, staff members work tirelessly to guarantee your safety and a positive experience. They need your help to stop behaviours that impede the efficient operation of the airport and annoy other users in order to do this.
Prohibited behaviours include:
- Entering restricted security areas without authorization and, in particular, using a valid transportation document to enter a restricted security area with the purpose of providing any kind of service to passengers who are flying from LPA airport.
- Employing personal mobility equipment (Segways, Scooters, Bicycles, etc.) without the proper authorization, excluding equipment for disabled people.
- In any part of the Gran Canaria airport passenger terminals or off-limits areas, smoking or setting a fire is prohibited.
- Shooting officially professional photographs or videos in restricted areas.
- Without prior approval from Aena or a matching contract signed with Aena, engaging in any kind of commercial or advertising activity or providing any kind of service at an airport.
- Obstructing or using emergency exits without a valid reason.
- Handling animals without the necessary transport, security, or documentation requirements paper work.