Compare low cost door-to-door prices for airport transfers from Gran Canaria Airport with Solhop – the highest rated private transfer supplier in Spain.
Gran Canaria Airport Transfers
- Book Gran Canaria Airport transfers with Solhop.com and pay on arrival. No booking payments at all and no cancellation fees. Pay your driver with cash or card.
- Your transfer driver will meet you inside Gran Canaria Airport. He will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- If your flight is delayed, don’t worry, as your driver will monitor your flight and wait for you at no extra cost. You’ll get an emergency telephone number to contact your transfer driver if need be, which is very reassuring.
Highly rated on TripAdvisor
Solhop airport transfers awarded “Certificate of Excellence” by TripAdvisor for the 6th consecutive year.
Book now and pay later
Book without making any payment and simply pay your driver when you arrive at your destination in Gran Canaria.
Cancel Free on all Gran Canaria Transfers
You can cancel your low cost airport transfer for free at any time before your travel.
Quality Cars and Service
Solhop use the very best licensed vehicles along with experienced professional drivers at low cost.
Gran Canaria Airport may get very busy, so it’s a good idea to book a transfer ahead of time. Taxi lines can be rather long in peak season, and you will usually have to wait quite a while. It’s incredibly convenient to have a pre-arranged transfer driver ready for you when you arrive, and it usually doesn’t cost much more than a typical Gran Canaria Airport taxi. Pre-booked cars are typically of higher quality.
Benefits of a Pre-Booked Gran Canaria Airport Transfer
What are the benefits of a pre-booked Las Palmas airport transfer?
Prices of Transfers from Gran Canaria (2023)
To find the best competiitive price for a transfer from LPA Gran Canaria airport use the search box at the top of this page. The price includes a Meet & Greet service which means your driver will wait in arrivals until you arrive for no extra cost. Standard baggage is included, which usually includes a large case or bag for each person in the party. Child seats (baby and booster) are normally an extra 5 euros per unit. Extras like bikes, skis, dog baskets and other large items are normally arranged beforehand so that the correct size vehicle is used. Each item will normally have an extra charge.
Shun any unofficial drivers who may try to offer you their service and only take licensed airport taxis. If you have any grievance about payment or service, make sure you get a receipt, although this is only beneficial if from an official licenced driver. Most drivers allow you to either pay in cash or by credit card. Remember that Palma airport taxis have a maximum passenger limit of four persons, each child or baby is counted as one person. If you have more than four people in your party you will need to pre-book a private transfer for a larger vehicle. Another possibility is to just take as many taxis as you need, although this could be a lot more expensive.
Where to meet your transfer driver at Gran Canaria
- Virtually all Gran Canaria Airport transfer drivers will meet at the official waiting point. This is signposted and even marked on the floor.
- You will find this by exiting the baggage reclaim area through a set of doors. You will have entered the public arrivals hall and be standing on the meeting point where you will need to scan for your name on one of the name signs.
- Check the driver is the correct one for the company you booked with and has your details. Some rogue drivers will try to get passengers and claim to be their driver.
How to book a cheap low cost transfer from Gran Canaria
- There are a number of Gran Canaria Airport transfer websites like the highly recommended Spanish company Solhop. Most are very simple to use.
- Most sites require payment up-front but some will allow you to pay your driver on arrival. Solhop.com does allow you to pay on arrival & cancel for free.
- If you no longer need the transfer, even though you haven’t paid anything it’s so important to cancel with your booking company. Most drivers are on commission and won’t get paid for their time if the client is a no-show.
- If you prefer to drive yourself you can book a car hire at Gran Canaria.
"We had a transfer from the airport in Gran Canaria to our hotel in Puerto Rico and back. It was simple to make a reservation through the website. The car was waiting for us before the agreed time on both the outbound and return journeys. The drivers were extremely helpful and pleasant. There was no risk because the payment was made straight to the driver."Jack W - TripAdvisor
"We were picked up by Roberto at Las Palmas airport and were extremely pleased with the amount of room available for the five of us and our luggage. It was a nice big minibus with air conditioning. Transfers from the airport are strongly recommended."Susan G - TripAdvisor
"The airport transfer from Gran Canaria went just as planned. The driver was on time, knowledgeable, and pleasant. We would recommend this service to anyone looking for a quick and painless transfer that is well worth the fee."John M - TripAdvisor